Essential oils in the classroom raise many questions regarding safety and efficacy. In this 2 contact hour program, essential oil clinical researcher Dr. Jessie Hawkins discusses efficacy, safety, and other considerations that every parent, teacher, and administrator should know.
You will learn:
- Do Essential Oils Purify Classroom Air?
- Can Essential Oils Prevent Infectious Diseases?
- Do Essential Oils Improve Learning Outcomes?
- Ethical Requirements of Diffusing Essential Oils in the Classroom
- Informed Consent for Administration of Inhaled Essential Oils in Classrooms
Registration is absolutely FREE. The program includes 2 contact hours of interactive education delivered through video lectures and downloadable reading material.
The program is made available for free through generous donations from the Franklin School of Integrative Health Sciences and through your generous contributions to the Foundation.